Welcome to UltraRoleplay

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We currently have 25% off everything in our store.Click for more information!

Apply For Staff Click to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buckfast Tonic Wine

Buckfast Tonic Wine - Staff Application

In-Game Name: Buckfast
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61393637
Your Country Of Residence: Scotland
Date Of Birth: 01/23/2000
Do You Have A Microphone: No
How did you find out about UltraRoleplay: My pal showed me the server
Your Playtime On The Server: 9hrs 30min
How Many Warnings Do You Have:
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What RDM Means: RDM stands for random death match
RDM is when a player kills another player for no reason.
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What NLR Means: NLR stands for new life rule. Its when a player dies then comes back straight away
Its also means that when you respawn whatever happened before you died is forgotten about
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What Meta-Gaming Means: Meta-Gaming is when players use transcend a pre described ruleset
Another definition is refering to using other methods outside of game to get an advantage over other players
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What FailRP Means: FailRP is an action that someone can do that is out of character for the job they have chosen
For an example a police officer having printers is failrp because it is not role playing
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What FearRP Means: FearRP is when someone is afraid to die ingame.
An example of this if someone is mugging you its FearRP to run away or pull a gun out
Why Should You Be Chosen To Join Our Staff Team: I have had past moderating experiance on a range of different servers. I am active on the forums and i am also active in game. I would not abuse the power and i would take moderating very seriously. I have a good knowledge of how the game works and have a good knowledge of role playing servers in general
Do You Understand That If You Are In-Active Without Saying You're Going On LOA (Leave Of Absence) You Will Be Demoted: Yes
Are You Currently A Member Of Staff On Any Other Community: No

Application under review.

DECLINED