Welcome to UltraRoleplay

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We currently have 25% off everything in our store.Click for more information!

Apply For Staff Click to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubzotic_

Dubzotic_ - Staff Application

In-Game Name: Dubzotic_
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DubbzyYT/
Your Country Of Residence: Wales /UK
Date Of Birth: 04/01/2003
Do You Have A Microphone: Yes
How did you find out about UltraRoleplay: I played on the server quite a while ago and i found it again and started playing with friends, When i was playing with frineds
Your Playtime On The Server: Example: 1 Week 2 Hours
How Many Warnings Do You Have:
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What RDM Means: RDM
Random Deathmatch, When you randomly kill a other player without a reason.
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What NLR Means: NLR
New life Rule, For example: You are being raided and you are killed you then go back to your base and attack your killer or go back to where you died, This is NLR as you should not return to the area or attack your killer/attacker before NLR time/ timer is over
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What Meta-Gaming Means: Meta-Gaming
Meta-Gaming is when you go out of In-Game character, I dont really have a good example.
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What FailRP Means: FailRP
For example a player raiding a base without advertising in chat or carjacking without advert.
Give 2 Detailed Explanations Of What FearRP Means: FearRP
For example Player A is being mugged by Player B and player A Pulls out a gun or starts running away.
Why Should You Be Chosen To Join Our Staff Team: I wish to join the Staff Team as i enjoy playing on the RP server and i like to help others, I can help the server quite a lot as i play on the server almost every day after secondary school with my friends/ family but sometimes i do just play on my own making money and enjoying the server.
Do You Understand That If You Are In-Active Without Saying You're Going On LOA (Leave Of Absence) You Will Be Demoted: Yes
Are You Currently A Member Of Staff On Any Other Community: No

DECLINED